WJMN-HD2 changes format

Tim Gordon tgordo49@gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 22:30:33 EST 2018

It was carrying AM680 WRKO last I knew. But you're right about 94.5-HD2
being queasy listening now.
BTW, I have noticed that said AM680 is suddenly a lot stronger after dark
than it's ever been. Maybe for a few weeks now, it's actually listenable
indoors instead of static and skip after dark. What happened, no more
sundown power cut? And if so how'd they finally manage that after all these
years?
--Tim