Rod Fritz is fired

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Sat Mar 31 15:27:07 EDT 2018

Unquestionably, yes.

Entercom has largely left existing management and staff alone at WCBS,
WINS, KYW, WWJ, WBBM, KCBS and KNX.

They know how to make all news radio succeed, and they're not trying to fix
what's not broken. And they actually understand how to budget for the
format, which iHeart doesn't.

I weep for my former colleagues and what's becoming of the station.