Looking for a clock radio suggestion.....

M.Casey map@mapinternet.com
Sun Mar 18 10:01:30 EDT 2018

Hi Don,

Best Buy still has a large selection. Sony still makes 4 models with fair to
good performance.

Sangean makes clock radios. All Sangean and CCrane models have good to very
good AM & FM performance and some of the non-clock-radio-type models have a
decent clock radio built in. I like my Sangean PR-D9W as a very good &
durable do-it-all model--portable, clock radio-AM-FM-+weather radio, light
weight, not big (6x4x1.5")but sounds very good, can recharge batteries or
use regular batteries or ac. About $60.

Mark Casey
Hampden, Mass.
K1MAP

-----Original Message-----
From: Don
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2018 1:07 AM
To: boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org
Subject: Looking for a clock radio suggestion.....

Anyone have suggestions for a decent clock radio?  I am in need of a new
one.

Used to be there would be an endless display of them at the stores.....but
no longer.

Looking for one with:

-two alarm settings
-acceptable reception
-not too huge...so it doesn't take up the entire night table.

Any radio-types on this list have one to suggest?

Thanks!