Looking for a clock radio suggestion.....

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 16:29:36 EDT 2018

They can be found but in some cases they have FM only.I have an older Sony
AM-FM in the kitchen while the bedroom has Memorex FM only but with
bluetooth..so you might get WBZ AM etc via your smartphone and use
bluetooth to play over speakers.

I also have an HD portable in the bedroom and can get some AM stations via
HD2s...WRKO (100.7 HD2), WXKS (94.5 HD2), WBZ AM (107.9 HD2) and WRCA
Bloomberg (92.9 HD2) though if you're close enough to Boston or Newburyport
it's also on 106.1. But if the signal is iffy the HD2 cuts in and out as I
found today trying to hear WRKO via 100.7 HD2