Looking for a clock radio suggestion.....

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Fri Mar 16 12:24:52 EDT 2018

On 3/16/2018 1:07 AM, Don wrote:
> Anyone have suggestions for a decent clock radio?  I am in need of a
> new one.

I found the same problem-- few options for clock radios.  But I was able
to buy a Timex (yup, they still make 'em)  AM/FM clock radio, model
T231Y.  It does all the stuff you asked about, and it works very well.
I believe Walmart still carries them...  I tend to wake up to either WBZ
or WBUR.

--
Donna L. Halper, PhD
Associate Professor of Communication & Media Studies