Looking for a clock radio suggestion.....

Don astelle.donald@gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 12:51:12 EDT 2018

>>> Best Buy still has a large selection

Happen to be in a Best Buy this week a and didn't really find anything on
display.  (They have some online for order though..)

They DID have this interesting unit on display....wondering what the radio
folks in in this group think about it?

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/ihome-avs16-smart-alarm-clock-with-alexa-voice-assistant-black/6010506.p?skuId=6010506

Someone in the family had an "iHome" radio a few years back, and I was not
impressed with the radio reception.  Not sure if it an inherent brand
problem or what.

Would love to hear comments/opinions.

Thanks!