1150 and 1600 old days

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Jul 11 01:59:39 EDT 2018

On the other hand, in Bedford, where I spent my teen years, WCOP was the
most popular station.  With the transmitter in Lexington, it was the
strongest signal in town, even stronger than WBZ.  We all listened to it
until it very suddenly shifted to a MOR format during the summer of
1962.  That was when I first started listening to WMEX a lot.  Their
daytime signal came in quite well, but at night, they had problems with
WKBW at 1520.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · Fax:617.507.7856 · http://www.attorneyross.com