92.9 FM power cut?

Ron Bello rbello@belloassoc.com
Mon Jul 9 23:08:14 EDT 2018

Don't know about a power reduction @ 92.9 but Bloomberg is virtually
unlistenable in Natick, Framingham and other towns west of there
Take your pick of 92.9-HD2 or 1330 am or 106.1
There are a lot of businesses and money in the area who might want to listen

Not a great discussion to switch from their previous home at 94.5-HD2 and
1200 am

Anyone at Bloomberg listening ?