WKLB Frequency Change?

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Jul 9 16:46:23 EDT 2018

I believe there actually was a lawsuit between WBCN and WBCS, which WBCN
lost, probably over unfair competition.  I can't find the case now, but
I do remember reading the opinion, either by the Massachusetts Appeals
Court or the Supreme Judicial Court.  As I recall, the court decided
that few if any listeners would mistake the reverently patriotic country
station WBCS for the irreverent anti-patriotic WBCN.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459-2004
617.367.0468 · Fx: 617.507.7856 · http://www.attorneyross.com