WKLB Frequency Change?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 07:01:47 EDT 2018

Admittedly I'm not in the area at the moment but as far as I know there is
no change.WBCS 96.9 as country existed from 1993-96 then merged with WKLB.
Eventually WKLB went to 99.5, then swapped frequencies with WCRB 102.5 in
2006.

Nothing on the WKLB website. I can't picture Beasley flipping what is now
"Hot 96.9" WBQT and WKLB 102.5 and if they did there would be a publicity
campaign, etc

Where was this post? In addition, I would doubt they would change the well
known call letters as well as the frequency.