WATD 1460 when I was taking to Ed about his new venture WMEX

Attorney Chase attychase@comcast.net
Fri Jul 6 20:04:55 EDT 2018

Sounds like he is going to be at the old WBET site, where they moved to from
Belmont Street years ago. Did he purchase the site or is he renting? Who
owns the site. Is the land in West Bridgewater or Brockton? You mean after
all these 2 score and 12 years ago  listening to lousy WMEX signal at night
when I was a boy in West Bridgewater finally gets remedied all these many
years after  I moved out of town nearly the same number of years ago? <grin>

Bob Chase