WMEX lives

Sean Smyth ssmyth@alumni.psu.edu
Fri Jul 6 00:05:27 EDT 2018

I don’t think the expectations should be high. It’s been an irrelevant
station for nearly 40 years.

That said, I am rooting for it.

It’s a straight WATD simulcast at this point. I heard Ed Perry talking
about his plans briefly on the morning show today.

I live about a mile east of the transmitter site. Maybe east-southeast? At
night I got a mostly clean signal driving on Newport Ave near the site.
Over by my house there’s a bit more hash.

Will the WMEX translator have to protect WJIB’s? Will WGIR-FM bomb in and
overrun it?
--
Sent from my iPhone