WMEX lives

Dale H. Cook radiotest@plymouthcolony.net
Tue Jul 3 13:23:32 EDT 2018

At 08:56 PM 7/2/2018, Jim Hall wrote:

>This is probably a dumb question ...

It is not a dumb question if you don't have the background to know the answer, but based upon my nearly 40 years as a DA engineer including diplexed AMs I judge that it is is not feasible. Remember that Ed is a design engineer who knows what is involved in what he is doing. Diplexing a non-directional WMEX into the WBIX site will be difficult enough, and, knowing Ed (for some decades) I am certain that he roughly evaluated and quickly rejected anything more ambitious.

Dale H. Cook, Radio Contract Engineer, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcityeng/index.html