WMEX lives

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Jul 2 23:17:51 EDT 2018

I guess Ed Perry was smart enough not to want that Waltham facility.
Does he intend to continue simulcasting WATD or does he have some other
plan for the station?  Or don't we know?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · Fax:617.507.7856 · http://www.attorneyross.com