WJIB's FM signal

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Jul 2 01:34:50 EDT 2018

OK, then I guess it was WMRC.  I hear them in a lot of places.

Last week I was in Woburn and got a good signal on the translator, but
along I-93 coming home, there was some interference.  I once had good
reception in downtown Boston and out along Storrow Drive, and into
northern Newton, but as I went south along Centre Street toward my
office, WMRC started interfering.  The interference is pretty strong in
Newton Centre.