WMEX sale: calls not included

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Jan 23 01:55:15 EST 2018

It is common in a commercial lease, but it's up to both parties to
negotiate on whether such a clause will be required.  Commercial leases
can be subject to a lot more negotiation than residential leases, since
many commercial tenants have a lot more bargaining power.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · Fax:617.507.7856 · http://www.attorneyross.com