WRNJ

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sun Jan 21 01:02:19 EST 2018

This isn't my area of law, but I don't see how Ed Perry, who does not
own the station, has any rent obligation on the tower.  Nor do I see how
trying to purchase the station license would constitute interference
with the contract.  The current owners are already in breach of the
lease by not paying rent, and if Ed Perry purchases the station, he
might be interested in using the transmitter site and paying the rent
for it going forward.  Or perhaps they can make a deal of some sort for
Perry to use the site and pay a reduced rent.  I guess I understand why
they're suing him, because sometimes you just sue everyone in site and
sort it out later, but I have trouble seeing where he would be liable
for anything.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · Fax:617.507.7856 · http://www.attorneyross.com