WRNJ

Dale H. Cook radiotest@plymouthcolony.net
Fri Jan 19 08:23:54 EST 2018

At 01:03 AM 1/19/2018, Garrett Wollman wrote:

>... there are precious few places in the market where 1510 could actually *go* ...

Didn't Ed build a four tower DA about 1978? I first met Ed early in 1980, and IIRC he already had that station on the air, an early AM effort of Educational FM  Associates? I remember seeing some documents about it at his office when I first met him. I disremember the calls or COL but I thought it was on the South Shore.

Dale H. Cook, Radio Contract Engineer, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcityeng/index.html