wccm wnnw

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 11:39:21 EST 2018

Stephen King's WZON 620 Bangor ME just dropped progressive talk for oldies
(but one afternoon talk show) and they advertise as also being on an HD
subchannel; maybe they too will get an FM translator and accent that?

In Barre VT WSNO 1450 abruptly dropped conservative talk awhile back when
they got an FM translator...they brand as 105.7 The Beat (CHR).How many
teens tune in to the AM?