WMFP secondary channels down?

Richard Chonak richard@chonak.com
Tue Apr 3 04:28:58 EDT 2018

Curiously, a channel scan still leads my sets to list 60.5, 62.3, and
62.4 as channels, and the set displays program information for 60.5 at
least.  I am not sure that WWDP has started broadcasting WMFP 62.1,
because from where I live (north of Boston) it is not possible yet to
pick up WWDP 46.   Or am I missing something?

--RC