WBZ AM/TV

Anthony Abruzzese tony.abruzzese@gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 16:39:43 EDT 2018

I thought that I read somewhere, possibly here, that when TV-38 became part of the CBS Boston family, the TV operations were consolidated to Soldiers Field Road and the old TV-38 studios on Birmingham Parkway were renovated to accommodate the CBS radio cluster.

--

==============================

Tony Abruzzese

Educational Technologist