Rod Fritz is fired, who is next?

Damon Cassell dcassell@gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 10:12:09 EDT 2018

I am curious if there are public radio stations that do a WBZ style format,
specifically the frequent weather/traffic. Any that do helicopter traffic
reports? I'm a commuter, and I flip between WBUR/WGBH/WBZ. BUR for David
Epstein's weather and local news, BZ for traffic (even though I also use
Waze), and GBH for longer local programming. Sometimes I take a trip over
to Sirius for CNN coverage of breaking news. A station that did it all
would keep me in one place.