No subject

Gary's Ice Cream gary@garysicecream.com
Mon Apr 2 09:36:44 EDT 2018

But CBS cared (a little), iHeart doesn’t give a flying you know what

Chelmsford Creamery Inc. - Gary's Ice Cream, Chelmsford, MA

From: Sean Smyth [mailto:ssmyth@alumni.psu.edu]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2018 7:44 AM
To: adamnw@aol.com
Cc: boston-radio-interest@lists.bostonradio.org; dlh@donnahalper.com; gary@garysicecream.com; kvahey@gmail.com
Subject: Re:

Based on the reaction from the moves CBS tried to make 10 years ago, the answer is no.

On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 7:24 PM adamnw--- via Boston-Radio-Interest <boston-radio-interest@lists.bostonradio.org> wrote:

Can someone speak to the economic benefit or lack there of, of laying off Dan Rae and Bradley Jay. Does saving a few hundred thousand (at most) really benefit Iheart? Between advertising dollars and bad will, doesn't cost more money not having them on?

Thank you,