Entercom announces what it plans to keep

Sean Smyth ssmyth@alumni.psu.edu
Fri Oct 13 17:15:03 EDT 2017

And I doubt CBS would approve 1030 keeping those calls if it was bought by
a group that already has an active (TV) newsroom in town. How much is 1030
worth without those call letters? A helluva lot less, IMO, even with the
massive signal.

--
Sent from my iPhone