Recovered 1955 Radio Program Club Star Way WWNH Rochester

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sat Oct 7 01:51:06 EDT 2017

I agree that Mr. Dodge deserved due process.  I don't see why the FCC
couldn't have found, after hearing, that due to Dodge's repeated
violations of FCC regulations, that he was unfit to hold a broadcast
license or to have any role in any licensee. They then could have
ordered that no application for anything with which Dodge was associated
would not be processed.  But it should have done so with a formal order
after hearing, which would have given Dodge the right to appeal to the
courts.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · Fax:617.507.7856 · http://www.attorneyross.com