Peter Casey out at WBZ-AM

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 18:42:21 EST 2017

Since Nov of '14, Howie has syndicated his show on some two dozen
stations.WRKO refused to air him at first so WMEX picked him up.After
ratings slid, Entercom picked Howie up again at RKO, the following
March.They are an affiliate; he isn't Entercom's employee.

iHeart only gets WRKO when WKOX is sold.Several of Howie's affiliates are
iHeart including on Cape Cod and in Holyoke and Hartford and he says he has
a good relationship with them.