Peter Casey out at WBZ-AM

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Sun Nov 26 20:19:19 EST 2017

On Thu, 23 Nov 2017, Don wrote:

> Personally, I think everyone's jumping the gun a bit.

Maybe, but Eyeheart is up to its ears in debt. Their priority has always
been cost-cutting.

> And, personally, Entercom did nothing for WRKO....and basically made it the
> non-entity that it is today.  For the talk station of record in Boston, there
> is barely anything worht listening to on that station.

Look what Entercom made of the former WHDH 850, a station that was once
number one in the market. The wonder is that they kept it, trading WRKO to
Eyeheart. 850 barely shows in the ratings; hardly a soul in greater Boston
would notice if it went off the air.

I expect Eyeheart will make WRKO a showcase for its Premiere shows, like
Rush and Sean Hannity. It'll be interesting to see what they do with Howie
Carr.

Rob