[B-R-I] Re: December 3 TV rescan

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Wed Nov 22 19:29:43 EST 2017

There's a series of 10 stages over 39 months for the full repack to happen.
WGBH isn't slated to move from RF 19 to RF 5 until later in those stages.

But... because there's nobody on RF 5, in theory WGBH could move sooner if
they wanted to.  WFXZ has to tag along... it can't operate separately on 5
while WGBH stays on 19.