MJX - BZFM swap

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Fri Nov 10 17:11:10 EST 2017

iHeart couldn't take BZ-FM and stay under the ownership or revenue caps,
so it had to go in a separate deal. Beasley wanted it badly (and why not -
it brings in a male demo they're lacking), but that meant something had to
go to keep Beasley at 5 FMs. I am hearing Entercom drove a hard deal...
they knew MJX was the prize from the Beasley cluster and insisted that be
the other end of the trade.  Or so the rumor mill says...