Entercom-CBS-Beasley-iHeart

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 11:18:15 EST 2017

Richmond and Chattanooga go to Entercom.For example, WRVA in Richmond will
be Entercom (also has had a bad rep--remember them gutting the RKO news
dept...) which means ex RKO talk host Jeff Katz..if he remains... works for
ETM again.

Tom Taylor's newsletter says WBZ, WZLX etc could be in iHeart's control via
LMA as early as Nov. 17