Barry Pretzel Has Passed

billohno@gmail.com billohno@gmail.com
Mon May 1 01:42:00 EDT 2017

I'm very sorry to hear of Barry's passing. I had the opportunity to work across the glass from him back in the day at WCAP. I recall him as an evenhanded gentleman who took his role of news reporter, anchor, and director very seriously. I understand he would go on to pass the bar and serve as an attorney in Maine. My condolences to Barry's family and friends.

Bill O'Neill

Sent from my mobile.