WCRN

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 08:24:23 EDT 2017

I believe it's just the Carberrys and just WCRN.They may figure they can
sell local ads and run music at night instead of paying (?) for talk shows
(other than WBZ, talk shows at night tend to go down in listenership) They
have been a Howie Carr affiliate for years.
The music will be "powered by Boston 25 Morning News" or some other
advertiser.
They simulcast that TV newscast.