Is WBRU on the brink?

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Thu Jul 20 11:04:37 EDT 2017

5 out of the 8 Ivy League schools have student organizations that are
radio station licensees. In addition to WBRU at Brown, such stations
include WPRB at Princeton, WVBR at Cornell, WHRB at Harvard, and WYBC
(AM/FM) at Yale. Dartmouth's WFRD is owned by the College, as are
Columbia's WKCR and Penn's WXPN. WXPN and the two WYBC stations are no
longer student-operated.

Rob