Fairbanks WKLB/WCLB & WCRB

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Fri Jan 20 16:31:59 EST 2017

As I recall, WHET was still under Charles River Broadcasting ownership
and simulcasted some programming with WCRB (FM).  It was the result of
an FCC regulation mandating separate programming on AM-FM combos for a
certain number of hours per day in large markets.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. | 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 |Newton, MA 02459-2004
617.367.0468| Fx: 617.507.7856 | http://www.attorneyross.com