Fairbanks WKLB/WCLB & WCRB

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Tue Jan 17 13:54:19 EST 2017

Neither of the WCRB's I worked for had any significant audience in
Mattapan or Dorchester, judging by listener mail, email, and phone calls.
Back Bay and the South End were another story, and 99.5 had some serious
handicaps there, as well as in parts of Cambridge.

The ring of hills that allowed General Washington to contain and
ultimately drive out the British in 1776 are not friendly to FM stations
transmitting from north of the city.

Rob