WSBK

Paul Anderson paulranderson@charter.net
Sun Jan 8 19:29:26 EST 2017

On Jan 8, 2017, at 2:51 PM, Larry Sochrin <lsochrin@rcn.com> wrote:

> In the meantime, the TIVO program guide currently shows the peacock logo with the word NBC as the identifier for 7.1, and shows WMFPDT5 as the identifier for 60.5.  But since they’ve got the program times and names right, and programs now record correctly, I’ll not point that out to them.

Yes, they finally got it right!  They’ll figure out the NBC logo eventually.

Interesting that the TiVo on-screen guide shows channel 15 as WSBE (but with no picture) and 17 as WPRI (showing WJAR).  Neither WSBE nor WPRI are on the West Boylston system.  On the Charter cable box, channel 15 is WGGB and 17 is WJAR.

Everyone had many months to figure this out.  Newspapers and cable companies.  Why have there been so many problems?

Paul