WSBK

Larry Sochrin lsochrin@rcn.com
Thu Jan 5 17:26:00 EST 2017

Since several of you wrote about WSBK recently, I thought I’d ask a question.  I get over-the-air internal antenna broadcasts in Brookline Village, around route 9. The only station that is really touchy, and needs occasional antenna repositioning, is WSBK.  I’ve never quite figured out  why that is but perhaps some of you might know?

As an aside, NBC Boston channel 60.5 started filling my TIVO’s program guide as of yesterday, when it changed from being listed by TiVo as WBTS-LD to WMFP-DT5.