WBTS and WHDH

Tim Ripley tim_ripley@yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 13:56:53 EST 2017

There's a long tradition of Atlantic Canadian fans of Boston teams, mainly the Bruins and Sox, and to a lesser extent Pats...

    On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 4:33 AM, Kevin Vahey <kvahey@gmail.com> wrote:

 WSBK became a mini-superstation in 1978 when a Syracuse based company
(Eastern Microwave) started to relay the signal. Red Sox games being beamed
into Manhattan was a major selling point for the then Paragon Cable. WSBK
also got picked up in Canada because of hockey and is still available on
most systems there today.