Arnie Ginsburg's original theme song

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Wed Jan 4 01:01:50 EST 2017

I was able to find a copy of Arnie Ginsburg's original theme song for
the Night Train show, from back in his WBOS days in the mid-1950s. The
version he used after he went to WMEX just spliced out the mention of
his former station, but the theme song was never re-recorded; I am told
Mac Richmond wouldn't spring for the money to re-do the song.   Anyway,
for those who grew up listening to Arnie, this may bring back a few
memories.  My thanks to Jordan Rich and Kevin Vahey, without whom, I
could not have posted it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBikeDG033w&feature=share