NBC Boston

Tim Ripley tim_ripley@yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 09:17:20 EST 2017

Neither did the one on their first edition of Weekend Today...it just said "WBTS-TV BOSTON" on the bottom of the screen...

    On Sunday, January 1, 2017 8:40 PM, Kevin Vahey <kvahey@gmail.com> wrote:

 The legal ID they are running tonight does not include WNEU

https://scontent.fbed1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/15732637_10210733917396765_6351893848487522447_o.jpg?oh=955806d3cc226825a6ca7cfe7d9bdcd8&oe=58E7E258