NBC Boston on Charter

Mark Laurence marklaurence@mac.com
Sun Jan 1 13:48:16 EST 2017

I thought it was curious that, even after large ad campaigns on their own pages, neither the Globe nor the Herald had the correct listings in their TV schedules today. Both had WHDH still listed as NBC (although with the correct lineup), and neither had any listing for NBC Boston. It's the same situation for TV Guide Online, at least the way I customize it for RCN.

Sent from my iPhone