CBS & Entercom merger

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 07:55:33 EST 2017

If iHeart wanted the AMs they could maybe do conservative talk on RKO with
Kuhner (in a different slot), Carr, and Rush (live),Sean (delayed) etc on a
stronger signal..but they didn't do all that well with 1200.They could then
do foreign or something on the 1430.They could clear Fox Sports on 850 or
be paid to carry ESPN as is. With a bargain price, maybe. iHeart is running
similar talkers (WTAG, WXTK) elsewhere.

RKO may not be doing spectacularly but they have kept their format so far.
Since WBZ is only talk at night, RKO is really the most successful _all
talk_ station in town.