[B-R-I] Re: WEZE Off the Air?

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild Kaimbridge@Gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 16:17:39 EST 2017

Doug Drown wrote,

 > Is WEZE currently off the air, or operating at low power?
 > Normally it's the second strongest Boston AM signal up here
 > in midcoast Maine, but last night (Christmas) it came in very
 > poorly -- in fact, I'm not sure it was WEZE at all.  This
 > morning there is nothing on 590.

Yup, theyʼve been off since before 9:30am yesterday morning (as
was WJDA [and, it appeared, WESX...though only for a few moments
and then they were at reduced power for at least a few minutes,
afterwards]—though 'JDA was back on by 2:30pm)—I presumed (at the
time) that them both being off was weather related.
Whatever the reason, I just checked a few minutes ago (3:50pm),
and WEZE was finally back on.

      ~Kaimbridge~
-- -- --
      Wiki—Sites Contribution History Pages:

        en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
          math.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
  wiki.gis.com/wiki/index.php/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
         rosettacode.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge

      *****  Void Where Permitted; Limit 0 Per Customer.  *****