Former WCAP News Director Joe Abrams Has Passed

billohno@gmail.com billohno@gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 23:30:39 EST 2017

Do we know if WCAP is back at 5 kW DA-2 or still at reduced power (1 kW)? My understanding was that the Harris AM5 was in trouble and that the directional array was literally under water. Hoping to hear some good tech news about my alma mater.

Bill O’Neill