Fwd: Re: WJIB at 101.3

Sean Smyth ssmyth@alumni.psu.edu
Wed Aug 16 20:18:38 EDT 2017

WMRC's translator has a good reach. I caught it in Stoughton back in the
spring.

I'm in Quincy. Last I checked, I heard Big City on 101.3. I'll check again.

A couple other translator/pirate observations:

-- 106.1 has been kind of unlistenable here. I'm always getting hash from
WCOD.

-- I heard something weird on 87.7 a few days back. They were running an ad
for Auto Zone -- yes, I've heard national spots on there, and I am guessing
there's no way corporate is advertising on a pirate. Anyway, this spot
ended by referencing however many Auto Zones there are ... in metro
Detroit. So many questions to ask.

--
Sent from my iPhone