Friend who is TV weatherman/chief meteorologist seeking to move back to Northeast

Larry Sochrin lsochrin@rcn.com
Wed Aug 2 13:39:53 EDT 2017

Hi.  A friend asked me if I knew anyone who might help him  to get his application considered at WTEN in Albany.  I told him that I’d ask up here, just in case.  He’s currently working as a weatherman/chief meteorologist at a TV station in Kansas, but his wife of 6 months or less is a Northeast person, so he’s looking to get closer for her.   He told me that there are openings he’s applying to at WTEN in Albany snd also at WRNN (FIOS) in Rye Brook, NY.

Long shot, but I thought I’d ask, just in case.  Thanks!