Joe Mathieu leaving WBZ Radio after 6 years

Ted Larsen tlmedia@intrstar.net
Sat Apr 29 07:48:00 EDT 2017

WBZ Radio posted this yesterday...http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/04/27/joe-mathieu-leaving-wbz-newsradio-1030/

On 4/29/2017 6:49:53 AM, Paul Currier <pbencurrier@hotmail.com> wrote:
Bruce Stephens.

________________________________
From: Paul Currier
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2017 4:13 PM
To: Sean Smyth; boston-radio-interest@lists.bostonradio.org; brouder@juno.com
Subject: Re: Joe Mathieu leaving WBZ Radio after 6 years

I've grown to know just how interesting he is on the daily 4:45 crossover which was strange this morning. Bradley was off and the fill in host who I enjoy very much (my old brain will not pull his name forward just now - not Morgan) engaged in the banter. Joe did not seem to know what he is going to do next. Host was surprised and mentioned that perhaps Bradley didn't want to be on for Joe's the last crossover. BZ reception is not so good here - somewhere Carl Stevens name came up. And Joe said that Deb Lawler is the real anchor.

Can this be the beginning of the Entercom thing?

Paul

Sandwich

Cape Cod