E-mails with empty text

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Oct 20 00:41:17 EDT 2016

Since my email client is configured to show attachments in-line, I get
these normally and don't have to click on attachments to read the
messages.  My advice to people who get seemingly blank emails is, look
for an attachment and open it.  That's where the message is.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. | 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 | Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 | Fx:617.507.7856 | http://www.attorneyross.com