WBZ Reception

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Tue Oct 18 14:43:29 EDT 2016

The other night I was camping in Plant City, FL, which is about 10 miles east of Tampa, and tuned my walkman to 1030.  I heard a station playing Spanish easy-listening music battling with a station with a talk format, which I could not get clearly enough to identify as being or not being WBZ. This was around 11PM on Saturday night.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, FL