No subject

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 01:25:52 EDT 2016

My recollection is 1030 would become unlistenable at night near Sturbridge
but around Exit 2 in Lee it would lock in and it would be the strongest
signal on the dial all the way to Chicago. In the winter an hour before
sundown in Chicago, WBZ came in and was stronger than WGN, WMAQ, WLS and
WBBM.

In Chicago you could never hear the NYC clear channels as they were all
adjacent to the Chicago stations - (660, 670 - 710, 720 - 770, 780 - 880,
890 ) but WBZ roared in.